Congrès suisse de radiologie
Présentations au SCR
Ici, vous trouverez les présentations et impressions des congrès de la radiologie passés :
Présentations au SCR'22 à Fribourg
Présentations au SCR'19 à St-Gall
Présentations au SCR'18 à Lausanne
Présentations au SCR'17 à Berne
News du congrès de la radiologie SCR
SCR'21 ONLINE EDITION - WE BRING THE SCR TO YOU!
Message from SGR-SSR:
We will share additional information within the next weeks, but we are pleased to already inform you about the following:
- The SGR-SSR Official Training and Continuing Education Course will be held on the same date as planned (Saturday, June 26, 2021) as a one-day online event. It will be accredited with 8 CME points and will be the kick-off event of our virtual congress.
- Starting in July, one-hour online sessions on various radiological topics will take place approximately twice a month until the end of 2021 (each accredited with 1 CME point).
- Abstracts selected for oral presentations will be presented during "Scientific Clubs". A digital poster exhibition will be available to browse through the abstracts selected for posters presentation.
- The SGR-SSR Annual General Assembly will be held as a two-hour online event on Friday, June 25, 2021.
- Doctors in residency training who require congress and/or continuing education course attendance will have the following options:
- The Saturday course (June 26, 2021) online attendance is equivalent to the traditional SGR-SSR Official Training and Continuing Education Course attendance.
- Online sessions attendance will be converted at the end of the year into a certificate, equivalent to the congress attendance.
Registration for all above-mentioned online sessions will be free of charge for all SGR-SSR, SVMTRA-ASTRM, SGNM-SSMN, SGPR-SSRP, SSER, SSVIR, SSSR and SSRMP members!
Our speakers, abstract submitters, industry partners and every other persons directly involved will receive specific detailed information in the upcoming weeks.
We are convinced that with this concept, we can offer a good alternative to the classical congress, and hope for an improvement of the situation in 2022, when we will hopefully be meeting you as planned for the SCR'22 from June 23-25, 2022 in Fribourg!
We thank you all for your patience. We hope that you will understand and support his decision.